Common questions that our client’s ask us. Your answer still not answered? Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
• We mainly use suppliers based in Gauteng for plants.
• Our pot range comes from worldwide suppliers, some pots are imported. 80% of your pot range is locally made from Cape Town to Pretoria.
• Any accessories are sourced from suppliers in Gauteng, any brand names we sell is bought through a third-party.
• Absolutely! Please email us on email@example.com with the plant description and photo of the plant.
• As living organisms no two plants are the same. The sizes we provide on the website may vary slightly. So can leaf colour, leaf size, width and density of foliage.
Each order is customised by our system that works-out your shipping cost. You can view your shipping view at the checkout page.
Free Standard shipping over R600.
Standard Shipping: R150
Priority Shipping: R250
There is priority shipping available if you wish to receive your purchase anywhere in South-Africa in 2 to 4 working days
Transit times: (Once leaving Groenhandelsmerk’s Warehouse)
- To Pretoria: 1 – 2 Working Days
- To Main Centres: 2 – 4 Working Days
- To Regional Areas: 2 – 5 Working Days
- To Remote Areas: 5 – 7 Working Days
Note: These delivery times are estimations; our large range makes it difficult to guarantee exact delivery times. To find out a more accurate delivery time on the specific items, please call us on 082 308 3820 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
“In stock, can ship immediately” — Leaves Groenhandelsmerk’s warehouse within 48 hours.
“Stock available from supplier. Dispatches from us in (specified) days.” — Leaves Groenhandelsmerk’s warehouse within specified times.
• Our system calculates shipping based on the content of your cart. For any standard items which are not Large Plants, our standard and competitive shipping rates apply.
If your calculated shipping fees are higher than our standard shipping rates, then it is likely that you have added one or more Large Plants to your Cart. Larger items are more costly to ship, and we absorb some of these additional fees so as not to unnecessarily increase the cost of our plants.
• Yes, your plants, pots or any accessory bought on groen™ is professionally packed with double walled boxes with bubble wrap.
• All our packeting is custom made for plants or any other accessory from our website.
• We only make use of The Courier Guy to ship anything bought on groen™.
• Of course! We won’t advertise anything we can safely ship to you.
• If you have any questions regarding larger orders, please contact us- email@example.com
We send out notifications on your delivery status, and on the day of delivery, so please be sure that someone is home or notify us. We use The Courier Guy and their delivery hours are between 08:00 to 17:00 during weekdays. It’s not always realistic to expect the drivers to contact you via phone. If they try ringing the intercom without success more than three times, they’ll have to turn away. The driver has your cell phone number too and will contact you when he is at the delivery address.
Plants, pots and any accessories leaving the warehouse has been inspected to ensure you as customer receive the best quality product.
When the order is received and you as customer is not satisfied with the condition of the plant, pot or any accessory you bought on groen.co.za, you have a 24-hour grace period to report this issue with a picture of the product and description of the issue to firstname.lastname@example.org
Groen™ (Groenhandelsmerk PTY LTD) will replace the product for you at no extra cost or offer you a refund, at our discretion, should your request be granted.
Please note: We won’t be able to refund or replace plants after this 24 hour period of receiving the plants.