Mia Mélange: Net Bag Black
Make a statement at the beach or even at your local market with our unique Black net bag! Made from 100% cotton rope, our net bags are durable and expand as more goods are placed in the bag.
|FREE STANDARD SHIPPING!View our Shipping Rates under FAQ’s – CLICK HERE|
|CHANGE ITEM QUANTITIES!Change QTY’s on our checkout page – CLICK HERE|
|SHIPPING NOTICE!Stock available at supplier. Dispatch from us in 10 to 14 days.|
Shopping on Groen is safe and secure
Return & Repairs Policy
30 Day Exchange
Mia Mélange aims to create high-quality handcrafted products using the best local materials. Each product is carefully designed and produced with attention to detail. Believing in quality over quantity, handwork is preferred over machine whenever possible. The designs are inspired by a love for nature, texture, natural materials and ancient crafting techniques combined to create modern and functional design. Mia Mélange believes in empowering women and creating opportunities. At the studio in Stellenbosch, a small team of highly valued crafters are carefully trained and given a life skill.
Mia Mélange bags are made from 100% cotton rope which we carefully sew together in a coiling technique. The cotton is grown locally in South Africa by farmers who are members of the Better Cotton Initiative (BCI).
Cotton rope products (and the products containing jute):
- Rub with broad adhesive tape, or gently spot clean with a wet cloth and mild hand wash soap.
- It is best for the cotton rope not to get wet. For the best results if the product does need to be washed, please hand wash gently.
- It is also possible to machine wash the smaller rope products. Please ensure the product dries evenly.
- Because of the thickness of the cotton rope, the product may dry slightly yellow. In this case, rewash the product and ensure that it dries evenly and as fast as possible.
- For products made from dyed cotton rope, it is recommended that the dyed rope does not get wet. Dyed rope may run when wet. If the product does need to be washed, please hand wash gently with cold water and ensure that it dries evenly and as fast as possible.
- Extra weight may cause the baskets to sag. If the baskets do start sagging or folding at the bottom, shake the basket out to its original shape and place something inside the basket to push out the folds and maintain the original shape. Items such as towels, blankets or even scatter cushions work well.
- Please make sure that wet laundry is not stored in the cotton baskets.
Multifilament polypropylene or polyester rope products:
- Rub with broad adhesive tape, or spot clean with water and mild soap.
- For the best results if the product does need to be washed, hand wash gently.
- It is also possible to machine wash the smaller rope products. Please ensure that the product dries evenly.