NOTE: Unfortunately we can’t ship citrus to the Freestate or Cape Provinces, due to government regulations.
- Ripens: Late autumn into winter (but has some fruit almost all year round)
- Light: Direct Sunlight – can Tolerate semi shade.
- Water Guide: Do not over-water your plant. In summer rainfall areas, the summer rains should suffice, however if it hasn’t rained for weeks on end, water your Calamondin.
- Fertiliser: Citrus are heavy feeders, so apply 6.1.5 at monthly intervals. They will also benefit from regular applications of magnesium sulphate (epsom salts) and iron chelates.
- Soil: Very well drained, light aerated soil is essential. Avoid clay soils
|FREE STANDARD SHIPPING!View our Shipping Rates under FAQ’s – CLICK HERE|
|CHANGE ITEM QUANTITIES!Change QTY’s on our checkout page – CLICK HERE|
|SHIPPING NOTICE! In Stock, can dispatch immediately.|
Shopping on Groen is safe and secure
Return & Repairs Policy
30 Day Exchange
Scientific Name: x Citrofortunella Microcarpa
Our Citrus Calamondin comes in a 19cm Nursery Pot.
Produces small, round fruit turning golden orange when ripe. They are juicy and have a sweet-sour taste. It is mostly used for ornamental purposes. Fruit has small pips.
Be on the lookout for red spider mite and red scale which accumulate on stems and leaves. Treat these immediately upon detection to keep the plants healthy.