Citrus Lime ‘Bearss’
NOTE: Unfortunately we can’t ship citrus to the Freestate or Cape Provinces, due to government regulations.
- Ripens: Late autumn into winter (but has some fruit almost all year round)
- Light: Direct Sunlight – can Tolerate semi shade.
- Water Guide: Do not over-water your plant. In summer rainfall areas, the summer rains should suffice, however if it hasn’t rained for weeks on end, water your Calamondin.
- Fertiliser: Citrus are heavy feeders, so apply 6.1.5 at monthly intervals. They will also benefit from regular applications of magnesium sulphate (epsom salts) and iron chelates.
- Soil: Very well drained, light aerated soil is essential. Avoid clay soils
|FREE STANDARD SHIPPING!View our Shipping Rates under FAQ’s – CLICK HERE|
|CHANGE ITEM QUANTITIES!Change QTY’s on our checkout page – CLICK HERE|
|SHIPPING NOTICE! In Stock, can dispatch immediately.|
Shopping on Groen is safe and secure
Return & Repairs Policy
30 Day Exchange
Scientific Name: Citrus x latifolia ‘BEARSS LIME’
Our Citrus Lime ‘Bearss’ comes in a 19cm Nursery Pot.
Produces medium to large oval shaped fruit. The Skin is thin, smooth and bright green. It turns slightly yellow when overripe. The flesh is very juicy and high in acid with a fragrant, spicy aroma. Almost Seedless.
Be on the lookout for red spider mite and red scale which accumulate on stems and leaves. Treat these immediately upon detection to keep the plants healthy.